Wednesday 4 December 2013

.....................................* "Navarro's Poison & Passion" ~ "Poison" ~ "LIAR" *.........................................



Liar. "Liar, Liar, pants on fire!". It was an old saying that I use to hear and use on the liars throughout my life. I luckily never became one of those people. I never liked when someone would lie to me. But then again, who would like someone lying to them? No one I would imagine. In particular, I have been lied to from everyone from my parent, my family, my girlfriends of past, my boys, my co-workers and frankly, it was getting to the point where I couldn't trust anyone or believe anyone. I am sure that this has happened to you. It's happened all too often to me. I have one person in my life that has never lied to me to this point. One person out of thousands of people that I have met? What does that tell you?
 

Well, it tells me a lot. That I needed to change my circle of people that were around me. But, you can't choose your relationships sometimes. So it's hard to avoid. I have kept it real with people and it from the most part, was not reciprocated. I have had people use religion as a means to say that they have repented for their poor behaviour towards me, just to turn back to that same person that did the damage in the first place. That's pretty shitty, to use religion as a means to want someone back in their life and then show their true colors again not long after. I have had people say that I pray that you find happiness in your life, when all they ever did was not try to change themselves so that I didn't have to find happiness elsewhere. I could go on but you get my point here. These are liars. The slickest of the slick. I kept it real and they didn't. What again, does that tell you?
 
 
That liars lead you to a path where you have to face "The Big Lie". That being, "does this person really care about me? If so, why lie?" You have to look at yourself first and ask, "Is this the big lie, that I am living? Why do I need these people around me when all they ever do is lie?". I went through this my entire life. I go through this now. But, I have gotten smarter with each passing thought of asking myself this. It's made me less tolerant of people's lies. I have been able to smell a lie, like a fart in church.
 
You can't get it passed me anymore. I have called people out on their lies after I finally stopped questioning myself and the big lie question answered itself. You can't change the people that feel the need to always lie. You can only change yourself and try your best to be less tolerant of these individuals as I have. Change is something that liars fear. Be that fear. Be real and don't lie. You will thank yourself later for it.