Wednesday 4 December 2013

.......................* "Navarro's Poison & Passion" ~ "Passion" ~ "FROM AFAR" *........................



From Afar. From afar, I watched her. I watched her every move. I watched her deal with the crazy world in front of us. I watched the men fall at her feet, only to detect that she was being let down. To see that she was being lead down the wrong path because she was told it was right to be a certain way with men. I watched from afar. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, curvy, top heavy, bottom heavy, sweet, sensual, sassy but classy, take charge, dominant and charismatic both with her brains and body. From afar...I watched her. I studied her....from afar. 
 

From afar. She is opinionated, but the same upfront. From afar, she is important. Up close, she is more important. She is Indian, west or east is not important to the eye, but she is Indian regardless to the day that we hope to fly. She is strong and desirable. She is real. She is hot. She is everyone's choice for pleasure or simply for smiles. Or for both. I am lucky because I know that all of her is mine if I wish.

This Indian beauty has been looking in my direction for years. As, I have had my gaze upon her for a lifetime without knowing her all to well at the time. All for my desirable fulfillment. She is there in front of me for the taking. She is drop dead gorgeous, stunning and very easy on the eyes. From afar, and up close, she is a real life brown skin Barbie doll. Minus the plastic parts. She is all natural from head to toe. Her personality is apart of her sexy and attractive appeal.

From afar, I see her and wish that she is in my life forever. I am lucky, but even though we don't speak as much as I wish, she is there. In my life. From afar, I am grateful more than she knows. I try to show it to her without looking obviously in the direction of sounding or feeling desperate for her every breath. But, when she is not talking to me, I know that she is with me jumping and dancing in my heart. She is apart of me. Always...
 
 
I am lucky to have her in my life. Who is she? you might ask Well, she is my secret weapon for inner and outer happiness. Even when she doesn't know it. She is the piece to my puzzle that completes the man that writes this. Does she know what I want from her? I don't know. Will she ever find out? I think so. Obvious gestures confuse and humble her. In direct gestures gets that beautiful mind of hers going. As it's the thoughts of love, passion, desire and lust that drives her to me and me to her.
 
But, for now, I keep my words close to the heart. But, for now, and so I watch you. From afar...