Wednesday 4 December 2013

...........................* "Navarro's Poison & Passion" ~ "Passion" ~ "POSSIBLE" *...........................


 
Possible. Anything is. I have always wondered why not enough people do not invest in this belief. Too many people that I know have shut themselves down before giving themselves a chance first. It all came down to believing first that anything is possible. 

I have always believed that something wonderful is about to happen to me. I have lived in hell for the better part of the last 34 years. The last 8 years has been the roller coaster ride from hell to above ground for me. I maintained all this time, that it can not get anymore worse for me as it already has. You know what? I was right! It's been finally, me seeing some positive things happening in my life. But, only because I had support from one woman and the unbeatable desire from within myself to not quit. I have never been a quitter and will never be. It's because I believe that any and everything is possible. Next stop for me, heaven. I just simply always believed.
 
 
Always believe. I have and I am still working hard to achieve what I have been working a lifetime for. I am still living in the hood. I am still not where I want to be in life, but only because of the high standard that I know that I have set for myself. But, I am getting there. I am getting there, because I believe.

Thinking outside the box certainly helps. I am not a sucker. I am not going to be stuck sitting in the same spot forever. That's for chumps. Not for me. I don't complain because, I know how bad it has already gotten for me. But, I maintain my convictions, my posture and continue to move forward in a positive direction. Nothing can stop me now World. Why? because, I know that anything and everything is POSSIBLE.